- Formula: C7H6NO2-
- MW: 136.13
- SMILES String: Nc1ccccc1C([O-])=O
- Synonyms: 1-Amino-2-carboxybenzene; Aminobenzoic acid; Anthranic Acid; Anthranilic acid; Carboxyaniline; o-Anthranilic acid; o-Carboxyaniline; Ortho-amidobenzoic acid; Vitamin L; Vitamin L1
- CAS Reg. 118-92-3
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is 2-Aminobenzoate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is 2-Aminobenzoate
[2-Aminobenzoate (anaerobic)] [Carbazole] [2-Aminobenzoate] [o-Nitrobenzoate] [Quinaldine ] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Vidhya Iyer and Jian Ma
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0345.
It was generated on September 17, 2019 3:54:01 AM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.