- Formula: C6H6O2
- MW: 110.11
- SMILES String: Oc1ccccc1O
- Synonyms: 1,2-Benzenediol; 1,2-Dihydroxybenzene; Brenzcatechin; Catechol-pyrocatechol; o-Benzenediol; o-Dihydroxybenzene; Pyrocatechin; Pyrocatechol
- CAS Reg. 120-80-9
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- Common metabolism (KEGG)
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Catechol
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Catechol
[beta-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexachlorocyclohexane (an/aerobic)] [Benzoate] [Nitrobenzene] [Naphthalene] [Fluorene] [Dibenzo-p-dioxin] [2-Aminobenzoate] [Phenol Family ] [2-Chloro-N-isopropylacetanilide] [Anthracene (fungal)] [Nitrophenol Family (an/aerobic)] [Vanillin] [Benomyl] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Yuemo Zeng and Meaghan Fitzgerald
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0097.
It was generated on July 23, 2018 6:26:28 AM CDT.
© 2018, EAWAG.