The EAWAG-BBD Methanogenesis Pathway
Reactions in the Methanogenesis Pathway
- Carbon Dioxide -----> Formylmethanofuran (reacID# r0345)
- N5-Formyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydromethanopterin -----> N5,N10-Methenyltetrahydromethanopterin (reacID# r0347)
- Formylmethanofuran -----> N5-Formyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydromethanopterin (reacID# r0346)
- N5,N10-Methenyltetrahydromethanopterin -----> N5,N10-Methylenetetrahydromethanopterin (reacID# r0348)
- N5,N10-Methenyltetrahydromethanopterin -----> N5,N10-Methylenetetrahydromethanopterin (reacID# r0353)
- 5-Methyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydromethanopterin -----> Methyl-coenzyme M (reacID# r0355)
- Methyl-coenzyme M -----> Methane (reacID# r0356)
- N5,N10-Methylenetetrahydromethanopterin -----> 5-Methyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydromethanopterin (reacID# r0354)
Compounds in the Methanogenesis Pathway
Enzymes in the Methanogenesis Pathway
[Methanogenesis Pathway Map] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Larry Wackett and Jian Ma
December 15, 1997 4:53:13 PM CST Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compounds and reactions page for the Methanogenesis Pathway.
It was generated on October 24, 2021 1:10:23 AM CDT.
© 2021, EAWAG.