- Formula: C7H4ClO2-
- MW: 155.56
- SMILES String: [O-]C(=O)c1ccc(Cl)cc1
- Synonyms: chloradracylic; p-carboxychlorobenzene; p-Chlorobenzoic acid; PCBA
- CAS Reg. 74-11-3
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is 4-Chlorobenzoate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is 4-Chlorobenzoate
[4-Chlorobiphenyl] [2,4-Dichlorobenzoate] [1,1,1-Trichloro-2,2-bis-(4'-chlorophenyl)ethane (DDT)] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Shou-Lin Chang and Dong Jun Oh
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0103.
It was generated on November 22, 2017 8:39:47 AM CST.
© 2017, EAWAG.