The EAWAG-BBD Starch Oligomer Pathway
Reactions in the Starch Oligomer Pathway
- 1,5-Anhydro-D-fructose -----> 1,5-Anhydro-D-glucitol (reacID# r1783)
- 1,5-Anhydro-D-fructose -----> 1,5-Anhydro-D-mannitol (reacID# r1786)
- 1,5-Anhydro-D-glucitol -----> 1,5-Anhydro-D-glucitol-6-phosphate (reacID# r1784)
- 1,5-Anhydro-D-glucitol-6-phosphate -----> 1,5-Anhydro-D-fructose-6-phosphate (reacID# r1785)
- 1,5-Anhydro-D-mannitol -----> D-Mannose (reacID# r1787)
- Maltose -----> D-Glucose + 1,5-Anhydro-D-fructose (reacID# r1782)
- Maltotriose -----> Maltose + 1,5-Anhydro-D-fructose (reacID# r1781)
Compounds in the Starch Oligomer Pathway
Enzymes in the Starch Oligomer Pathway
[Starch Oligomer Pathway Map] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Alicia Burkett and Jeffrey P. Osborne
Tue Nov 8 09:46:57 CST 2011
This is the EAWAG-BBD compounds and reactions page for the Starch Oligomer Pathway.
It was generated on November 21, 2017 5:18:17 PM CST.
© 2017, EAWAG.