The EAWAG-BBD Metamitron Pathway
Reactions in the Metamitron Pathway
- 2-(Acetylhydrazinylidene)-2-phenylacetate -----> Benzoylformate (reacID# r1510)
- 1,2-Dihydrodihydroxymetamitron -----> 1,2-Dihydroxymetamitron (reacID# r1512)
- 1,2-Dihydroxymetamitron -----> 3-Methyl-4-amino-6-(2-hydroxymuconate)-1,2,4-triazin-5(4H)one (reacID# r1513)
- Metamitron -----> 2-(Acetylhydrazinylidene)-2-phenylacetate (reacID# r1509)
- Metamitron -----> 1,2-Dihydrodihydroxymetamitron (reacID# r1511)
- 3-Methyl-4-amino-6-(2-hydroxymuconate)-1,2,4-triazin-5(4H)one -----> 3-Methyl-4-amino-1,2,4-triazin-5(4H)one + 2-Hydroxymuconate (reacID# r1515)
Compounds in the Metamitron Pathway
Enzymes in the Metamitron Pathway
[Metamitron Pathway Map] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Daniel Norat and Michael Turnbull
Tue Feb 19 18:08:02 CST 2008
This is the EAWAG-BBD compounds and reactions page for the Metamitron Pathway.
It was generated on October 15, 2021 8:51:30 PM CDT.
© 2021, EAWAG.