- Formula: C9H9N3O2
- MW: 191.19
- SMILES String: COC(=O)Nc1nc2ccccc2[nH]1
- Synonyms: Bavistan; Bavistin; Carbendazime; Carbendazol; Carbendazole; Derosal; Mecarzole; Medamine; Thicoper
- CAS Reg. 10605-21-7
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Carbendazim
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Carbendazim
[Benomyl] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Lynda Ellis and Michael Turnbull
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c1538.
It was generated on May 25, 2022 11:22:59 AM CDT.
© 2022, EAWAG.