- Formula: C2H6AsO2-
- MW: 136.99
- SMILES String: C[As](C)([O-])=O
- Synonyms: ansar 138; Arsan; Bolate; Bolls; Cacodylic acid; Cacodylic acid, free acid; chexmate; Dimethylarsenic acid; Dimethylarsinic acid; Dimethylarsonic Acid; DMAA; Erase; hydroxydimethylarsine oxide; Moncide; phytar; rad-e-cat 25; Rad-E-Cate 35; Scotts Spot Grass and Weed Control; Scotts Stop Weeds After They Start; silvisar 510
- CAS Reg. 75-60-5
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Dimethylarsinate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Dimethylarsinate
[Methylarsonate] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Kevin Watts
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0753.
It was generated on June 25, 2019 5:36:55 AM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.