- Formula: C10H16
- MW: 136.24
- SMILES String: CC(=C)C1CCC(C)=CC1
- Synonyms: 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)cyclohexene; 4-(1-methylethenyl)-1-methyl-cyclohexene; 4-Isopropenyl-1-methyl-1-cyclohexene; Acintene DP dipentene; Cajeputene; Ciene; Cinene; Cyclil decene; Cyclohexene, 4-Isopropenyl-1-methyl-; Dipenten; Dipentene, mixt. of limonene, 56-64%, and terpinolene, 20-25%; DL-Limonene; DL-p-mentha-1,8-diene; Eulimen; Mentha-1,8-diene; Mentha-1,8-diene, DL; Menthadiene; Methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)cyclohexene; Methyl-4-isopropenyl-1-cyclohexene; Methyl-4-isopropenylcyclohexene; Monocyclic terpene hydrocarbons; Nesol; p-Mentha-1,8-diene; Terpodiene
- CAS Reg. 138-86-3
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Limonene
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Limonene
[alpha-Pinene] [Limonene] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Diana Wong
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0626.
It was generated on June 16, 2019 2:29:45 PM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.