- Formula: C7H5N
- MW: 103.12
- SMILES String: N#Cc1ccccc1
- Synonyms: Benzoic acid nitrile; Cyanobenzene; Phenyl cyanide
- CAS Reg. 100-47-0
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Benzonitrile
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Benzonitrile
[Benzonitrile] [Thiobenzamide] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Fangyi Zhao and Dong Jun Oh
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0367.
It was generated on October 17, 2017 2:49:40 AM CDT.
© 2017, EAWAG.