- Formula: C9H17N5S
- MW: 227.33
- SMILES String: CCNc1nc(NC(C)C)nc(SC)n1
- Synonyms: (Ethylamino)-4-(isopropylamino)-6-(methylthio)-s-triazine; 2-(Ethylamino)-4-(isopropylamino)-6-(methylthio)triazine; 2-Ethylamino-4-isopropylamino-6-methylthio-s-trizaine; Ametrex; Ametryne; Cemerin; Evik; Evik 80W; Gesapax; N-ethyl-N'-(1-methylethyl)-6-(methylthio)-1,3,5-Triazine-2,4-diamine; N-ethyl-N'-(1-methylethyl)-6-(methylthio)-2,4-diaminetriazine
- CAS Reg. 834-12-8
- PubChem Substance Entry
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- Shelton, DR, Khader, S, Karns, JS and Pogell, BM (1996) Metabolism of twelve herbicides by Streptomyces. Biodegradation 7:129-136.
- Kahn, SU and Hamilton, HA (1980) Extractable and bound (non extractable) residues of prometryn and its metabolites in an organic soil. J Agric Food Chem 28:126-132.
Page Author(s): Doug Hershberger
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0260.
It was generated on September 17, 2019 11:48:47 AM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.