- Formula: C10H19N5S
- MW: 241.36
- SMILES String: CCNc1nc(NC(C)(C)C)nc(SC)n1
- Synonyms: 2,4-Diamine-N-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-N'-ethyl-6-(methylthio)triazine,; 2-(tert-butylamino)-4-(ethylamino)-6-(methylthio)triazine; 2-tert-Butylamino-4-ethylamino-6-methylthio-1,3,5-triazine; Butylamino-4-ethylamino-6-methylthio-s-triazine; Clarosan; Igran; IGRAN 50; Igran 80W; Methylthio-4-ethylamino-6-tert-butylamino-s-triazine; N-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-N'-ethyl-6-(methylthio)-1,3,5-Triazine-2,4-diamine; Prebane; Shortstop; Terbutrex
- CAS Reg. 886-50-0
- PubChem Substance Entry
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- Muir DC (1980) Determination of terbutryn and its degradation products in water, sediments, aquatic plants, and fish. J Agric Food Chem 28:714-719.
- Muir DC, Yarechewski AL (1982) Degradation of terbutryn in sediments and water under various redox conditions. J Environ Sci Health [B] 17:363-380.
Page Author(s): Doug Hershberger
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0256.
It was generated on July 19, 2019 2:24:18 PM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.