- Formula: C10H19N5S
- MW: 241.36
- SMILES String: CSc1nc(NC(C)C)nc(NC(C)C)n1
- Synonyms: 2,4-Bis(isopropylamino)-6-(methylthio)triazine; 2,4-Bis(isopropylamino)-6-methylthio-1,3,5-triazine; 2,4-Diamine-N,N'-bis(1-methylethyl)-6-(methylthio)triazine; Bis(isopropylamino)-6-(methylthio)-S-triazine; Caparol; Caparol 4L; Caparol 80W; Cotton-Pro; G-34161; Gesagard; N,N'-Bis(1-methylethyl)-6-methylthio-1,3,5-triazine-2,4-diamine; Primatol Q; Prometrex; Prometryne; Selectin; Uvon
- CAS Reg. 7287-19-6
- PubChem Substance Entry
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- Shelton, DR, Khader, S, Karns, JS and Pogell, BM (1996) Metabolism of twelve herbicides by Streptomyces. Biodegradation 7:129-136.
- Kahn, SU and Hamilton, HA (1980) Extractable and bound (non extractable) residues of prometryn and its metabolites in an organic soil. J Agric Food Chem 28:126-132.
Page Author(s): Doug Hershberger
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0255.
It was generated on January 17, 2020 6:19:35 PM CST.
© 2020, EAWAG.