- Formula: C8H8O3
- MW: 152.15
- SMILES String: COc1cc(C=O)ccc1O
- Synonyms: 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde; 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde; Methylprotocatechuic aldehyde; Vanillaldehyde; Vanillic aldehyde
- CAS Reg. 121-33-5
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Vanillin
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Vanillin
[Vanillin] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Catherine Armstrong and Stephen Stephens
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0193.
It was generated on August 12, 2022 9:31:35 AM CDT.
© 2022, EAWAG.