- Formula: C8H4O42-
- MW: 164.12
- SMILES String: [O-]C(=O)c1ccccc1C([O-])=O
- Synonyms: 1,2-Benzenecarboxylic acid; 1,2-Benzenedicarboxylic acid; Benzene-1,2-dicarboxylic acid; o-Benzenedicarboxylic acid; o-Dicarboxybenzene; o-Phthalic acid; Sunftal 20
- CAS Reg. 88-99-3
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Phthalate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Phthalate
[Phthalate Family] [Phenanthrene] [Fluorene] [Anthracene] [Anthracene (fungal)] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Brian Burke and Stephen Stephens
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0181.
It was generated on February 26, 2021 9:29:07 PM CST.
© 2021, EAWAG.