- Formula: C3H5NO5P3-
- MW: 166.05
- SMILES String: [O-]C(=O)CNCP([O-])([O-])=O
- Synonyms: (Carboxymethylamino)methylphosphonic acid; (Phosphonomethyl)glycine; Bronco; Glialka; Landmaster; Mon 0573; Mon 2139; Mon 6000; N-(Phosphonomethyl)glycine; N-Phosphomethylglycine; Phosphonomethyliminoacetic acid; Pondmaster; Ranger; Rattler 4AS; Roundup 2.5; Sonic; Spasor; Sting; Tumbleweed
- CAS Reg. 1071-83-6
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Glyphosate
[Glyphosate] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Robyn Wiersema and Michael A. Burns
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0134.
It was generated on April 25, 2017 3:23:15 PM CDT.
© 2017, EAWAG.