- Formula: C8H8
- MW: 104.15
- SMILES String: C=Cc1ccccc1
- Synonyms: Annamene; Cinnamene; Phenylethylene; Vinylbenzene
- CAS Reg. 100-42-5
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Styrene
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Styrene
[Styrene] [Ethylbenzene] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Kenneth E. Lind and Ryan McLeish
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0115.
It was generated on June 25, 2019 9:14:01 PM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.