- Formula: C3H3O2-
- MW: 71.06
- SMILES String: [O-]C(=O)C=C
- Synonyms: 2-Propenoic acid; Acroleic acid; Acrylic acid; Ethylenecarboxylic acid; Glacial acrylic acid; Propene acid; Propenoic acid; Vinyl formic acid
- CAS Reg. 79-10-7
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Acrylate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Acrylate
[Acrylonitrile] [Styrene] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Xiao-yun Zhang and Stephen Stephens
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0113.
It was generated on August 25, 2019 10:39:56 PM CDT.
© 2019, EAWAG.