- Formula: C4H2O42-
- MW: 114.06
- SMILES String: [O-]C(=O)\C=C\C([O-])=O
- Synonyms: (E)-1,2-Ethylenedicarboxylic acid; (E)-2-Butenedioic acid; (E)-Butenedioic acid; trans-1,2-Ethenedicarboxylic acid; trans-Butenedioic acid; Allomaleic acid; Boletic acid; Butenedioic acid; lichenic acid; trans-1,2-Ethylenediccarboxylic acid
- CAS Reg. 110-17-8
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- Common metabolism (KEGG)
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Fumarate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Fumarate
[Phenylacetate] [Tyrosine] [Toluene (anaerobic)] [Mordant Yellow 3] [n-Hexane (anaerobic)] [2-Methylnaphthalene (anaerobic)] [Cinnamate] [Imidosuccinate] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Colin L. Sweeney and Eva Young
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0111.
It was generated on December 1, 2022 12:03:31 PM CST.
© 2022, EAWAG.