- Formula: C6H5Cl
- MW: 112.56
- SMILES String: Clc1ccccc1
- Synonyms: Benzene Chloride; Chlorbenzene; Chlorobenzol; Monochlorobenzene; Phenyl Chloride
- CAS Reg. 108-90-7
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Chlorobenzene
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Chlorobenzene
[Chlorobenzene] [1,2,4-Trichlorobenzene (an/aerobic)] [beta-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexachlorocyclohexane (an/aerobic)] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Peter Middeldorp and Ryan McLeish
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0105.
It was generated on October 24, 2021 7:26:17 AM CDT.
© 2021, EAWAG.