- Formula: C10H14NO5PS
- MW: 291.26
- SMILES String: CCOP(=S)(OCC)Oc1ccc(cc1)[N+]([O-])=O
- Synonyms: alkron; diethyl-p-nitrophenyl monothiophosphate; diethylparathion; ethyl parathion; O,O-diethyl O-p-nitrophenyl phosphorothioate; paraphos; parthion; thiophos
- CAS Reg. 56-38-2
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Parathion
[Parathion (an/aerobic)] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Eva Young and Cathy Cornett
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0084.
It was generated on June 29, 2017 2:20:29 AM CDT.
© 2017, EAWAG.