- Formula: C7H5O3-
- MW: 137.11
- SMILES String: Oc1ccccc1C([O-])=O
- Synonyms: 2-hydroxy-benzoate; 2-hydroxy-benzoic acid; 2-Hydroxybenzoate; 2-Hydroxybenzoic acid; o-Hydrobenzoate; o-Hydrobenzoic Acid; o-hydroxybenzoate; o-hydroxybenzoic acid; Salicylic acid
- CAS Reg. 69-72-7
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Salicylate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Salicylate
[Dibenzofuran] [Naphthalene] [Fluorene] [1-Naphthoic Acid] [Isocarbophos] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Yuemo Zeng and Ryan McLeish
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0043.
It was generated on November 22, 2017 4:51:22 AM CST.
© 2017, EAWAG.