- Formula: C7H5O5-
- MW: 169.11
- SMILES String: Oc1cc(cc(O)c1O)C([O-])=O
- Synonyms: 3,4,5-Trihydroxybenzoate; 3,4,5-Trihydroxybenzoic acid; Pyrogallol-5-carboxylic acid
- CAS Reg. 149-91-7
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose product is Gallate
- EAWAG-BBD reactions whose substrate is Gallate
[Gallate (anaerobic)] [Syringate] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Scott Sattler and Dong Jun Oh
November 08, 2013 Contact Us
This is the EAWAG-BBD compound, compID# c0006.
It was generated on November 29, 2021 11:24:48 AM CST.
© 2021, EAWAG.